Cost of admission form is non-refundable.
- The total fee for any programme for admitted students may be paid in Semester/Annual basis. Such fees shall be paid within 10 days of admission offer .
- The University does not take responsibility for any delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the university and the applicant.
- Full fees deposited may be refunded on or before Orientation of New Academic Session and no refund is permissible after Orientation of New Session.
- Fees are not refundable after the commencement of the course or after the student stops attending or leave the course before its completion or are suspended by the University owing to non-attendance or misconduct.
- Those who are given provisional admission due to non-declaration of their qualifying examination result are required to submit the marks sheet before appearing in the University examination or by 30th October, whichever is earlier. Such students will only be admitted after submitting an affidavit to prove their eligibility prior to exam. Refund of fees any case shall not be permissible.
How to Request a Refund:
- Applicant should write to the Admission Department attaching a copy of the letter to the Director-Admissions notifying the withdrawal with the original Fee Receipt.
- Refund cheques will be issued Account Payable in the name of the concerned applicant after verification of document and receipt.
- No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- The University reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Uttar Pradesh, (India).