- All Candidates who are seeking admissions in various programme in the University required to follow the nine steps listed below to be a part of MUIT, Lucknow Download Registration Form through MUIT website or get Admission- cum-Brochure from the counter at MUIT, Lucknow Noida Campus.
- Submit the duly filled Application Form (fill up personal details, qualification and choice of programme category of courses) along with the supporting documents. Candidate should have secured minimum 50% in their Senior Secondary Exam / Graduation.
- Test score in any of the following National Level Test (optional) AIEEE/UPSEE/UGAT/ CAT/MAT/SAT/GMAT/ENAT/EMAT is to be filed.
- Attend Group Discussion/Personal Interview as per schedule wherever required.
- Upon the final selection complete all the admission formalities and deposit the requisite fee.
- If a candidate after selection fails to deposit the fee within the stipulated time, he / she shall forfeit the right of admission. However he/ she may be considered for allotment of seat at a later date / time as per the availability at that point of time.
- All Students will be informed about commencement of the Orientation Programme and session through mail and telephone.
- All Students need to report / register on the day of Orientation.
- On the day of Orientation, Students will be required to submit the following documents at the Registration Desk (along with one set of photocopies attested), of the following:
|PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH||PASSING CERTIFICATE OF 12TH||MARK SHEET OF 12TH||PASSING CERTIFICATE OF 10TH||MARK SHEET OF 10TH|
- Photocopy of AIEEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT or other qualifying examination Score Card(if required)
- Photocopy of ID Proof (School or Driving License)
- Original registration payment Receipt
- 6 Passport size Photographs (for ID card, Library card, etc.)
- Character certificate (Issued by Senior Secondary School Board / Institute)
- Medical certificate (Issued by Registered medical officer)
- Undertaking (by parents and students)