OBJECTIVE AND DESCRIPTION
The Bachelor of Arts (BA) is an undergraduate degree program spanning over three years (six semesters) of four years (eight semesters). It is being offered in various disciplines such as English, Hindi, Psychology, History, Economics, Sociology, Political Science etc. the study of which help to understand how cultural, historical, political, linguistic, and environmental forces shape the world and recognize the role of the individual within communities to effect change. The highlights of the program are:
- The curriculum has been revamped and designed as per NEP-2020 as per FYUP credit framework.
- The curriculum is designed to award BA (Hons with Research) after the end of four years with research work, but at the same time offers multi-entry and exit options too.
- The program includes skill development, ability enhancement, value added courses and mandatory internship/ dissertation aspect that helps to gain thorough knowledge of the subject along with holistic development of the student.
Programme Duration: 3 Years (6 Semesters) / 4 Years (8 semesters)
Programme Deliverable: BA/ BA (Hons. with Research)
Eligibility Criteria: minimum General/OBC/PH/EWS- 35% | SC/ST-33%
Specialization : English/ Hindi/Psychology/ Sociology/ Economics/History/ Political Science/ Education
- Human Resource Specialist
- Administrative Assistant Linguist
- Social worker
- Executive Assistant