OBJECTIVE AND DESCRIPTION
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an undergraduate full time program offered by Maharishi School of Business Studies. The program has been revised as FYUP (Four Year Under-graduate Program) as per NEP 2020 and being launched from 2023-24 academic session. Basically it is 4 year (eight semesters) UG program with a degree awarded as Bachelors of Business Administration (Honours with Research) and offers multi-entry and exit options.
- The program focuses on all important areas of management including courses like Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Business, Operation Management, Logistic & Supply Chain Management, Research Methodology, Statistics, Operations Research, Auditing, Economics & Business Law etc. Students are thus better prepared to deal with complexity, diversity, and change.
- Value-added courses in communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, and theatre are a part of curriculum which provide students with the ability to apply their knowledge and skills in real world settings.
- The program stands out from the rest due to its innovative teaching pedagogy that emphasizes experiential and application-based learning with the help of case studies, presentations, group discussions, and management activities along with guest lectures on the latest national and international issues, industrial visits, workshops etc.
- The program also includes internship as an essential requirement for the completion of the course. The students are encouraged to take up projects that meet the industry requirements and are of societal benefits.
- The University’s collaboration with renowned universities and business schools, such as Maharishi International University in the USA, provides global outreach opportunities.
PROGRAMME DELIVERABLE : BBA / BBA (Hons. with Research)
PROGRAMME DURATION : 3 years (6 semesters) / 4 years (8 semesters)
Eligibility Criteria : 10+2 (any stream) with min 45% marks for Gen/ OBC/ PH/ EWS and 40% for SC/ ST
*As per Four Year Undergraduate Programme and NEP 2020 framework. It is also based upon the evaluation scheme by MUIT.
Management graduates can find opportunities to develop careers in sectors ranging from FMCG, retail, tourism, banking, hospitality, advertising, consultancy, market research, e-commerce, etc. with various roles such as:
- Relationship Manager
- Manager (in various business sectors)
- Sales Executives
- Finance Executives
- Human Resource Executives
- Customer Service Executive
- Business Executives.
- Operations Analyst
- Content Writer