OBJECTIVE AND DESCRIPTION
Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) program is offered by the Department of Applied Sciences as an undergraduate degree program spanning three year (six semesters) or Four year (Hons. with research) (eight semester). The program imparts a wide base of knowledge and skills. The program highlights are:
- New FYUP curriculum based on NEP-2020 awarding Four year Bachelor Degree (Hons. With Research) with multi-exit and –entry options.
- The program helps to acquire competencies in theoretical as well as experimental areas of the subjects in order to enhance knowledge and to further contribute for the development of the society.
- The knowledge of the subjects is imparted through theory and practical courses mainly and is supplemented with activities like seminar, guest lectures, tours/excursions for on-field learning and training.
- It helps to build a strong conceptual base so as to help in career advancement either in academic/industrial/or any other related field through mandatory internship/ dissertation/ research work.
Programme Duration : 3 years (six semester)/ 4 Years (8 semesters)
Program Deliverable: B. Sc. / B. Sc. (Honors with Research)
Eligibility Criteria: B. Sc.- 10+2 in relevant stream with min 35% marks for General/ OBC/ PH/ EWS and 33% for SC/ST.
- Sc. (IT/CS)- 10+2 or its equivalent with mathematics as one of the subject with min 35% marks for General/OBC/PH/EWS and 33% for SC/ST
*As per Four Year Undergraduate Programme and NEP 2020 framework. It is also based upon the evaluation scheme by MUIT
The Science graduates are presented with wide range of career opportunities in both government and private sectors including entrepreneurship opportunities. The Science graduates can opt for higher studies as masters in science or other related management streams.