Dr. Dheeraj Yadav
MAHARISHI SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Subject of Expertise: Horticulture
Qualifications: M.Sc. (Ag.) Horticulture, Ph. D. (Horticulture)
Research Interest: Horticulture
Publications: Research Paper: 11, Book Chapters: 11, Books: 4
- Life time Membership: Science & Tech society for Integrated Rural Improvement (S&T SIRI)
- Life time Membership: Agriculture Technology Development society (ATDS)
- Life time Membership: All Indian Agriculture Association (AIASA)
- Life time Membership: Life Sciences Society
- Life time Membership: Krishi Kumbh
- 6 Days Mushroom Diploma (20-08-2012 to 25-08-2012), State Mushroom Laboratory, Food Processing Department, U.P., Lucknow.
- 100 Days Food Processing Diploma (05-06-2013 to 12-09-2013) Food Processing Department, U.P., Lucknow.
- ADCA (Advance Diploma in Computer Application) 2014- 2015 (Micro Computers Training Service Institute near Shia P.G. College Sitapur Road Lucknow.
- Diploma in Course on Computer Concept (September 2017) National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India.
- One Year Diploma in Yoga Teacher Training (2017-18), Shree Guru Dev Maharishi Dayanand Yoga Sansthan. Study Centre- Shri Yograj Yoga Sansthan , Barabanki U.P.
- 5 days IPM Orientation training program (12 to 16 march 2018), Regional Central Integrated Pest Management Center, Lucknow)
- 14 Days Dhaba / Fast Food Restaurant Training during (20-11-2018 to 03-12-2018), Horticulture and Food Processing Department, Lucknow, U.P.
- Training conducted under Agri-clinics and Agri Business Centers (AC & ABC) Scheme of Government of India) (08-08-2019 to 23-09-2019), CTED, Amethi, U.P.
- One month Bakery training (07-01-2019 to 06-02-2019), Horticulture and Food Processing Department, U.P., Hazratganj, Lucknow.
Other Achievements and Awards:
- Best Thesis Award for outstanding contribution in the field of Horticulture (9-10 September, 2017), Science & Tech Society for Integrated Rural Improvement (S&T SIRI) Thorrur, Warangal, Telangana.
- Young Scientist Award for utstanding contribution in the field of Horticulture (11-12 November, 2017), National Conference on Promoting Reinvigorating Agri-Horti, Technological Innovations (PRAGATI- 2017) (Science & Tech Society for Integrated Rural Improvement (S&T SIRI).
- Appreciation Award from All India Agricultural Students Association (AIASA) (23 – 24 February 2018), Assam Agricultural University Jorhat, Assam.
- Young Professional Award from ICFA (International Conference of Food & Agriculture) (29-31 March, 2018), Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Oral Presentation Award, ICFA (International Conference of Food & Agriculture (29 -31 March, 2018) Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Excellence in Research Award for Outstanding Contribution in the Field of Horticulture On the Occasion of National Conference on Doubling Farmers Income for Sustainable and Harmonious Agriculture (DISHA-2018) , 11-12 August, 2018 – (DISHA) , Ranchi.
- Best Research Scholar Award (20-22 October, 2018) in the field of Horticulture, 2nd International Conference Advances in Agriculture, Biology and Applied Sciences for Sustainable Future (ABAS-2018), Agriculture Technology Development Society (ATDS), Swami Vivekanand Shubharti University, Meerut, U.P.
- Scientist Associate Award during the National Conference on Promoting & Reinvigorating Agri- Horti Technological Innovations ‘PRAGATI-2018’, Life Science Society (15-16 December 2018), Jaipur.
- Best Research Thesis Award for Outstanding Contribution in the field of Horticulture on the Occasion of 4th International Conference Global Approaches in Natural Resource Management for Climate Smart Agriculture (GNRSA-2020) from Agricultural Technology Development Society (ATDS), (26-28 February, 2021), Shobhit Deemed University, Modipuram, Meerut, U.P. India.