Dr. Parul Saxena
MAHARISHI SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Subject of Expertise:
Applied Mathematics, Fluid dynamics
Fluid dynamics, Computational fluid dynamics
• Research Papers: 30
• Presented Papers: 15
Life member of Bharat Ganita Parishad (Ganita)
Professional Activities: Editorial Board member of InternationalJournal of Applied Science and Mathematical Theory (since 2016).
Other Achievements and Awards:
• First rank holder in Intermediate, KHMG Girls College, Lucknow (1999)
• First Rank holder in Mathematics, IT college, Lucknow(2000 and 2001)
• Recipient of RBSMOTMATE Fellowship by Lucknow University for getting highest marks in Mathematics in M.Sc. I year(2003).
• First rank holder in M.Sc.,Mathematics (Goldmedalist) (2004)
• Gold medals for achieving highest marks in Mathematics in M.Sc. in Lucknow University in 2004:
(1) Swami Ram Thirth Gold Medal
(2) Dilip Single Memorial Gold Medal
(3) IqbalNarcein Srivastava Memorial Gold Medal.
• Best paper award, National Conference on Mathematics, Lucknow University, Lucknow, 17-18 November, 2006.
• UGC-NET-JRF qualified in year 2006.
• Post doctoral fellowship (2011) by NBHM(National board of higher Mathematics).
• Women Scientist Fellowship (2014) by DST(Department of science and Technology,New Delhi)
• Invited speaker for motivating students toward research in Mathematics, IT College, Lucknow,14th February 2020.
• Invited speaker in National seminaron “Consumerism, social equity and environmental sustainability”, BSNV PG College, 1 &2 February 2020