Dr. Vijay Srivastava
MAHARISHI SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & ARTS
Subject of Expertise: Economics
Experience: 8 Years
Research Interest: Gandhi’s political economy, public policy, inequality
Publications: 26 research papers in reputed journals, 5 edited and authored books.
- Srivastava, Vijay & Sarin Vishal “Gandhian hypothesis towards income inequality in post reform period in India”, International Journal of Economic Research ISSN-0972- 9380, Volume 14 Issue, August 2017.
- Kansara, Pooja & Srivastava, Vijay “Incidence and Implications of Outpatient care among the vendors employed in Punjab, Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development ISSN-0976-024 (Print) , ISSN-0976-5506,Volume 9 Issue -10, October 2018.
- Srivastava, Vijay & Dutta, Tanima, “Political ideologies and foreign policy of India: An Analysis in public policy perspective”, Our Heritage , ISSN – 0474-9030, Vol, 67 , 10th December
- Srivastava, Vijay, Viyogi & Aastha, “Exploring the idea of democratic decentralization in historical perspective: A Comparative Study of Vinoba and Jai Prakash Narayan”, in International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Volume 6, Issue 1, January 2019, (E-ISSN 2348-1269, P-ISSN 2349-5138).
- Srivastava , Vijay & Grover, Manmeet , “An Analysis of Public Debates In Transgender Rights in Indian Public Policy”, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Volume 6, Issue 1, January 2019, (E-ISSN 2348-1269, P-ISSN 2349-5138).
- Srivastava, Vijay & Dutta , Tanima , “Indian Elephant Versus Chinese Dragon : The Diplomatic Ties,” World Focus , ISSN- 2230-5083, October, 2020.
- Srivastava, Vijay & Lone , Jahangir , “Inter-regional inequality linked with financial inclusion in India”, in International Journal of Financial Management and Economics 2020; 3(2): 50- E-ISSN:2617-9229 , P –ISSN- 2617-9210.
- Srivastava ,Vijay, “ Relevance of Gandhian and Nehruvian Approach of Tribal Welfare A Historical Analysis”, World Focus , ISSN- 2230-5083, September, 2020.
- Srivastava, Vijay, “Rediscovering Satyagraha: An Analysis of Gandhian Theory of Conflict Resolution” Our Heritage, ISSN – 0474-9030, 67, 10th December 2019.
- Srivastava Vijay, “Re-discovering Economic Thoughts of Sardar Patel in Gandhian Perspectives”, World Focus, ISSN- 2230-5083, February,
- Srivastava, Vijay, ”Understanding the Idea of democratic decentralization in the political philosophy of Vinoba Bhave and Jai Prakash Narayan in Gandhian framework”, KAAV International Journal of Economics, commerce and Business Management , ISSN-2348-4969, Volume 05 Issue 01, Jan-March ,2018.
- Srivastava, Vijay & Verma C.S., “Trade-off between Ecology and Economy in the Context of Gandhian Sustainable Development”, Asian Resonance, Vol -3 , Issue -3 , July 2014, ISSN-2349-9443.
- Srivastava, Vijay, “Understanding relationship between Economic growth and Inequality in Market Economy: A Gandhian Perspective”, Indian Journal of Social Science and Humanities, ISSN- ISSN- 2277-7458 Volume I, Issue-1, January- March,
- Srivastava, Vijay “Understanding Economic Inequality in Post Reform Period in India: A Review of Various Studies”, Sodh Pravaha (Multidisciplinary refereed research journal, ISSN-2231-4113, January March 2012
- Srivastava, Vijay “Remembering Hind Swaraj in the Age of Economy of Greed” World Focus ISSN-2231-4113, August 2011.
- Srivastava, Vijay & Dutta Tanima, “Political ideologies and foreign policy of India: An Analysis in public policy perspective”, Our Heritage , ISSN – 0474-9030, Vol, 67 , 10th December
- Srivastava, Vijay & Gupta Priya , “Redefining Educational Strategies in Post Pandemic Economy”, Shodh Sanchar Bulletin, ISSN-2229-3620, Vol, 10, Issue 40, October-December 2020.
- Srivastava, Vijay & Gomnai , K , “Measuring the disparities in the sect oral contribution of the GDP of Malawi”, Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry (TOJQI), Volume 12, Issue 3, June 2021:1053- 1065
- Srivastava , Vijay and et.al , “Public Policy and root less growth in India: An analytical review” , Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry (TOJQI), Volume 12, Issue 3, July 2021:1534- 1543
- Srivastava , Vijay and Verma Rajesh , “ Relevance of economic vision of Deen Dayal Upadhyay : An Analysis in Gandhain Framework”, Bihar Journal of Public Administration , Vol 15 , No 2 , July-Dec 2021 , ISSN-074-2735.
- Life Member of Association of socio –economic development studies
- Life Member of Indian society of Gandhi Studies
Other Achievements and Awards:
- Worked as Activity Policy Mappers of Government of India’s scheme in Ministry of Panchyati raj (2013)
- Guided 10 Master level students (2016-2021), Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
- Coordinator for Guest Lecture (2021-22), Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
- Developed course material for IGNOU (2010-2018)
- Gandhian Fellowship by Government of Madhya Pradesh (2019)
- Granted three copy rights for centrally sponsored schemes (2020-21)