OBJECTIVE AND DESCRIPTION
Master in Business Administration (MBA) is a full time 2 years (4 semester course) program with dual specialization. The Masters program in Business Administration (MBA) imparts knowledge and exposure through understanding of the business and economy, beyond the daily management of an organization. The program seeks to develop students into leaders and entrepreneurs capable of confronting the ever-changing global business environment. Besides acquiring managerial skills it also imparts the entrepreneurial skills.
The essential strong pillars of the program offered by the University are:
- Interaction with experts from corporate and industry backgrounds.
- The innovative pedagogy employing a multi-dimensional pedagogy combines theoretical knowledge with practical nuances. including guest lectures on the latest national and international issues, industrial visits, workshops, and summer internship in various industries.
- The program emphasizes on understanding of fundamental concepts through compulsory courses in the first year and integrated core and elective courses from dual specialization in the second year.
- The program offers dual specialization in any combination (Marketing/ HR/ Finance/ International Business/ Information Technology).
PROGRAMME DELIVERABLE : MBA
PROGRAMME DURATION : 2 years (4 semesters)
Eligibility Criteria : Graduation in any stream | General/OBC/PH/EWS- minimum 50%
SPECIALIZATION : Marketing, HR, Finance, International Business, Information Technology (Dual Specialization in any combination).
Management professionals can find job opportunities in various sectors like advertising, marketing, manufacturing, FMCG, banking, finance, IT, hospital, academics, entrepreneurship etc. serving in different capacities such as:
- Business Analysts
- Marketing Expert/ Consultant
- Finance Expert/ Consultant
- Human Resource Expert
- Information Technology Expert
- Business Executives
- Social Media Expert