Mr. Vipin Kesharwani
MAHARISHI SCHOOL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE
Subject Expertise :
Research Interest :
Anticancer, (Liver Cancer), Anti-Inflammatory & Neurological Disorder (Alzheimer’s disease).
Research Publications: 07
Professional Affiliation :
Membership of Pharmacy Council of India (2021-2026) (Renewed every 5 years)
Professional Activities :
• Poster presentation on ‘NANOSPHERES: A Novel Approach For Targeted Drug Delivery System’ Sponsored by Shambhunath Institute of Pharmacy (SIP) (2018).
• Two Days Hand-on-Workshop on ‘Application of HPLC in Pharmaceutical Industry’ Sponsored by Cytogene R&D Center Lucknow (2018).
• Poster presentation on’ Emerging Implications Of Nanotechnology On Cancer Therapy’ Sponsored by Chandra shekhar Singh College of Pharmacy (C.S.S.C.P) (2017).
• Poster presentation on ‘Disease Dengue ‘Sponsored by Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Research (I.P.S.R) (2014).
• Poster presentation on ‘Nanostructured Lipid Carries (Nlc) Based Gel For The Topical Delivery OfAceclofenac: Prepartion, Characterization And In Vivo Evaluation’ Sponsored by united institute of pharmacy Allahabad (UIP) (2017).
• Poster Presentation on ‘Chemoprotective Effect of Melastomamalabathricum Linn. Against Diethylnitrosamine (DENA) Induced cancer’ Sponsored by Bioactive Natural Product Laboratory (BNPL), School of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, New Delhi & International Congress of Society for Ethnopharmacology,India (2020).
Other Achievements and Awards :
• First Prize Poster Presentation ‘Nanospheres: A Novel Approach For Targeted Drug Delivery System’ Sponsored by Shambhunath Institute of Pharmacy (SIP) (2018).
• Uttar Pradesh PG. (FATE), 2018 Qualified with 874 Ranks.
• Qualified Entrance Exam PH.D GLAET 2020-21