- Placement support is available only to the final year students registered at CRC- MUIT.
- CRC facilitates placement drive for those students only who have attained minimum age criteria of 18 years.
- Discipline and decorum should be maintained during all Campus Placement Drives/Activities.
- Reporting Timings are strictly to be adhered to, failing which candidature may be cancelled.
- All Registered students should attend PD classes. CRC will facilitate placement drive only for those students, who have passed in continuous internal evaluation (during classroom sessions), sessional and end semester examination for Professional development paper.
- In Professional world, the first impression, especially during interview is very important. So, students are expected to be in formals and should appear fresh and prepared for such events.
- Once interest is shown in Placement drive of any company, students have to follow the entire selection process and will not be allowed to withdraw candidature at any point of time, Such Withdrawal will be considered as an act of Breach of trust and student will not be considered further for placement drive.
- Once selected in any company through Placement drive, students will not be allowed to participate in another drive, till other students in similar stream/job profile have been considered.
- Students are solely responsible for the authenticity of their data/credentials.
- Student, not showing interest for consecutive three companies will automatically be, debarred from other Placement drives.
- Students should be in touch with student coordinators and CRC faculty coordinators for the updates and they should also be active on social media for all CRC related information.