Terms and Condition
- Students are expected to focus on their course they have opted through out the academic session.
- Attendance must be above 75% in the academic calendar.
- No leave is accepted without approval of HOD of concerned department.
- Students fail to attend classes for 15 days regularly they have to report at Admission and Academic department in written duly signed by parents.
- Students are supposed not to skip any test conducted in university i.e. Sessional, Semester, periodic or class test.
- Hostel would be provided to them who require, its not mandatory to avail.
- During admission process student has to ask for hostel facility and to fill the form for the same.
- Hostel Fees has to be paid in maximum two installments i.e. 60% at the time of admission and 40% before starting of Second Semester. No refund is applicable against Hostel fess once paid.
- Every amenity will be provided in well and working condition, once it is found damaged or unfit during inspection, student will be liable to pay
against the damage to make it in proper condition.
- Those who want to avail hostel facilities must abide by the instructions given to them.
Fees and Charges
- The admission officer would explain fees breakup and every applicable charges (registration, tuition, examination, library, hostel and others) during admission.
- Students are supposed to pay their dues on or before the due date to avoid penalty.
- Fees can paid via Cheque or DD (demand draft) in favor of “Maharishi University of Information Technology” payable at Noida.
- No partial payment is accepted neither fees bargaining is entertained.
- Refund is conditional, to know more refer to refund policy.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Apart from regular study every student is supposed to take part in all activities related to course opted by them.
- For Law students, attending Moot Court session and Debate or Case study is mandatory.
- As per the demand of course students are expected to take part in all practical activities conducted by the concerned department.
- Maharishi University celebrates various cultural activities in which student’s zealous participation is expected to make it ever success.